Amnet presents the webinar, "Digital Accessibility: Are We Nearly There?" This webinar is a continuation of the insightful discussions held during the London Book Fair panel on digital accessibility. In this webinar, experts Oliver Gadsby, Managing Director of Gadsby Consulting, and Stacy Scott, Head of Accessibility at Taylor & Francis, delve into the current state of accessibility in the industry and its implications for publishing.
- Gain insights from industry experts and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in digital accessibility.
- Understand the impact of accessibility on publishing and discover how it can benefit your content and audience.
- Assess your progress and learn practical steps to improve accessibility in your publishing workflows.
Top 5 Takeaways from the Webinar
- Make your content born-accessible
- Get engagement from across the business
- Be very clear on WHY you are making your content accessible
- Ensure that you don’t leave out any aspect of accessibility – text, image, graph etc.
- Make use of the experts, reach out to forums, the accessibility community and the resources available