Amnet Helping You Deliver Certainty
Amnet strives to not only meet but exceed our clients' expectations. To achieve this, we have created a performance indicator called the Certainty Index that evaluates our performance across the metrics that our clients value the most. We diligently monitor this monthly benchmark of crucial parameters, including quality, communication, and timeliness, to guarantee that our services are of the highest quality. Our commitment to maintaining this standard sets us apart and ensures that our clients receive exceptional service.
Certainty Index Score for October 2023: 99.61.
Quote by Aashish Agarwaal, Founder, Amnet
"Delivering Certainty means that our clients can rest assured knowing that we have them covered, that we will deliver on our commitments, if not outdeliver"
Here is the methodology we used to develop our Certainty Index:
- We reached out to a select group of clients and asked what they believe are key components of their Smartshoring® relationship with Amnet.
- From the various metrics mentioned, we consolidated the ones that were most meaningful among the group of clients.
- Quality of Deliverables
- Timeliness of Deliverables
- Escalation Frequency
- Responsiveness of Communication
- We then asked the customers to rate the importance of each metric by assigning a weight to each one.
- Based on this feedback, we arrived at a single figure. And that’s what we call the Certainty Index.
In short, the Certainty Index denotes our performance across the metrics that are most meaningful to our clients, analyzed at periodic intervals.