Preparing a document or design for final printing is the last and most crucial step in content production. It’s the bridge between a designer’s vision and the printed page, where all the pieces come together to create a polished and professional product. Amnet’s prepress service guarantees attention to detail and technical expertise, which are essential to ensure everything is perfect before you publish.
Our Composition ServicesCarousel
The Amnet advantage in producing high-quality publishing materials:
- Quality Control: We provide thorough proofreading and editing services, ensuring that the final printed product is flawless. Color and image treatment can also be done during this stage to ensure the final product reflects the designer’s vision.
- Efficiency: Our composition services help to streamline the composition process by preparing your files in the proper format and resolution, which will be time and cost effective.
- Cost-effectiveness: Our automated infrastructure reduces errors during the composition stage, which makes the process time and cost effective.
- Flexibility: We are spread across multiple geographies, which makes us available 24-7.
- Effective communication: Our experts offer seamless communication between all stakeholders ensuring a smooth delivery.
Amnet guarantees the final product will be of the highest quality, efficient, sustainable, and tailored to your specific needs.
Our services guarantee that the finished product complies with client specifications. These services cover a range of activities that are used to get the artwork and files ready for publishing—including template creation and design, page layout, proofreading/PDF compare, and image management. We provide a wide range of composition services based on client specifications and expectations.
From multilingual typesetting to design and layout, we do it all. We collaborate with individual authors, leading publishers, and large commercial businesses in their publishing requirements. We can handle a variety of content designs, multiple file format outputs, and different typesetting specifications. Presently, we offer typesetting in 12 languages, including Middle Eastern and Asian languages, like Arabic, Chinese, Ethiopian, and Hebrew, as well as European languages, like English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, and Portuguese.
Get your prints ready for press
Submit your files for our world-class prepress review; book a consultation today!