Nowadays, making inroads in the digital sphere is not just a want but a need. Organizations that stick to traditional paper trails are often left behind. In the realm of content, the format you offer your collaterals dictates the content’s accessibility. Primitive forms of content output may turn away audiences and limit visibility. Digital conversion is the need of the hour, and Amnet helps you future-proof your business.
Advantages of digital conversionCarousel
- Improved organization and searchability. Amnet offers its clientele multiple digital formats—PDF, XML, JATS, DocBook, NLM, PRISM, BITS, TFB, and all DTDs—that can be easily sorted and searched, making it easier to find the information you need.
- Increased efficiency and capability with ancient language and multilingual rendering and XML conversion requirements, reducing the time and effort required to manage them.
- Enhanced security, so records can be backed up and protected against physical damage or loss.
- Cost effective, such that after digital conversion, it is less expensive to store and manage the resulting content than analog records.
- Scalability, with easy replication and distribution, making it easy to scale your operations as needed.
Imagine downloading a book to read only to realize that you don’t have an application that lets you access the document on-screen. This is not only disheartening, but many potential readers lose crucial access at this point, resulting in the opportunity to convert a possible customer being aborted. Amnet serves as a one-stop shop for converting all content to digital formats for use on many web platforms, giving you access to multiple formats and channels.
Our team is adept at generating XML workflows and also provides eBook publishing formats like EPUB to transform structured content into a technologically advanced format.
Amnet is experienced at managing theological content and has handled the contents of over 50 theological publishers worldwide. We have two decades of experience in the theology domain. Our services include XML conversion and providing value-added services, such as Bible-related reference linking, citation linking, and media metadata tagging. We have a rich experience in rendering ancient languages such as Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, and Arabic and also modern languages such as Chinese and Korean.
Our key services include creating metadata, media metadata tagging, content structuring, proofreading, reference and citation linking, and concept mapping. We have also handled theological dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, study materials, and other materials. Additionally, we offer magazine conversion and value-added tagging services.
Our theological publishing expertise allows us to provide high-quality services to our clients, helping them to produce accurate and well-structured content that is ready for publication. We use advanced technology, tooling, and automation to ensure that content conversion is handled efficiently and accurately.
Start your digital journey today
Transform your business with Amnet’s digital conversion services; get a quote today!